Here's an aesthetics video review of the 10" Acer Aspire One courtesy of NetbookNews.de
Aesthetics Review Points:
1. It has bigger screen than the previous Aspire One, obviously.
2. The trackpad is quite small and the buttons, clunky
3. The case is a tad 'plasticky' but still looks more solid than other netbooks.
4. The screen is glossy -- which makes colors pop out but could be a nuisance when working outdoors. If you will use it inside the cafe or your room most of the time, then I guess it's fine.
5. The keyboard is a bit cramped compared to other netbooks.
6. Big Battery jacks up uptime and weight.
10" Acer Aspire One retails for only $345 or around Php17,000.
At this price, not so bad - especially when you consider that D150 ships with these specs.
For Reviews of Netbooks out in the Philippine Market Today (and some, yet to be) visit TechPinas' Netbook Mania - Netbooks Philippines.
Spotted! The Biggest Pinoy Celebrities and Their Gadgets ( Celebrity Gadgets , Stars and their Gadgets )
Published by Techpinas - The Philippine Technology Blog , A Division of No Bounds Publishing.