Want to make your IE browser load pages twice as fast? Here are a few tweaks you can try:
1. Click on Start. Then, in XP, click on Run. In Vista or Windows 7, just put cursor on the search box.
2. Type "regedit"
3. Find this value: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
4. On right side, look for these two values:
5. If these values are not present, create them by right-clicking anywhere on the white region, click NEW, and then click DWORD Value.
Type MaxConnectionsPerServer and hit enter
Right Click again, type MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server and hit enter
6. On MaxConnectionsPerServer and MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server, click on DECIMAL and change the number from 0 or 2 to 6 or 8
7. Close Regedit
8. Restart your PC and open Internet Explorer
Let me know if it worked for you. Leave your comment below. Thanks!