Jackie C. from Angeles City DM'd TP this query earlier:
"TechPinas, how do I disable Google Buzz on my Gmail account? Some Buzz users are using the program to spread spam. It's so annoying. Thanks."
Do these to disable Google Buzz on your Gmail account:
1. Log in to your Gmail account
2. Click on Settings link located on the upper right corner of the page.
3. On the settings page, click on Buzz tab located on the upper right corner.
4. Choose whether you want to just turn off Google Buzz or completely disable it. If you're sure about disabling Google Buzz, click on Disable Google Buzz link (in red):
5. After clicking it, a box will pop out.
* Disabling and deleting Google Buzz on your Gmail account will also delete your Google Profile. Note that doing this will in no way affect your Google account.
If you're still sure about disabling Google Buzz, click on Yes, delete my profile and posts button.
There you go. :)
I hope you find this helpful.