During the Huawei S7's Philippine launch at the Fort the other night, Mr. Harry Cheng gave us an exclusive quick demo of the gorgeous Android slate. Watch it here --
Thanks, Harry! You're the best!
A few notes:
1. Huawei S7 runs Android 2.1 Eclair operating system and features a unique user interface skin.
2. The slate packs a 7-inch highly-sensitive resistive touchscreen, which responds efficiently to the slightest pressure.
3. As for design identity, Huawei S7 flaunts a slim form factor and comes with metallic rim, which makes it look quite svelte.
4. As you can see in the video, the tablet has a kickstand at the back that comes really handy for when you want to type on the device or view photos.
5. Lining the rim are several ports, which include a microSD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB connector on board.
Alright. That's it for now.
I'll have to play with a demo unit for a week or so to be able to give it a fair and comprehensive review. In the meantime, if you will, keep checking TP for updates on Huawei devices.