Diane M. from Quezon City emailed TP this question earlier this evening,
"TechPinas, I have friends who are asking me to send them Google Plus invites. I'm wondering how I can do that. I tried searching for their names using the search bar but I can't seem to find them. Can you please help me?"
Hi Diane! Thanks for the inquiry!
It's actually very easy to send Google Plus invites. Here's what you do:
1. List down your friends' email addresses.
2. Log-in to your Google Plus account.
3. Go the G+ Home Page and scroll down.
4. On the right side, you'll see the Send Invites section. Click on the 'Invite People to join Google+' link.
5. A window will pop-out where you can enter the email addresses of your friends.
6. Type email addresses in the box provided and click the Invite button.
7. You may choose to add friends to Circles first or you can just click the Done button.
That's it! I hope you find this helpful, Diane.