This posts supplements Michael's Samsung Galaxy S2 Review.
Just sharing a 1080p 30 frames per second Full HD video video that I took using SGS2:
Please make sure you watch it in 1080p.
A few notes:
1. Samsung Galaxy S2 doesn't support zooming while recording full HD video, which is something you can do on LG Optimus 2X.
2. You only get three color effects with Samsung Galaxy S2, namely Negative, Greyscale and Sepia.
3. The handset offers two storage options for photos and videos: Phone internal memory or Memory Card.
4. 6 video resolutions are supported: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 720x480, 640x480, 320x240 and 176x144.
5. The camera UI comes with an outdoor visibility mode, which bumps up the screen brightness making it easier to record and watch videos outdoors.