Karlo B. from Makati City emailed me this question last Friday,
"TP, [...] Vic Sotto and I have the same phone. [...] How do I download more free games for my Nokia C2-03?"
Hi Karlo! You'd have to go to Nokia Store for that. There are lots of free games - and even applications - that you can download there.
Here's what you do:
1. Make sure you're connected to mobile internet (If you're a Globe subscriber, for example, you might want to subscribe to SuperSurf50 for a whole day of unlimited internet.) Alternatively, you may also download games using Nokia Ovi Suite over Wifi or Home Network.
2. Click on Nokia Store button located on the homescreen or in the main menu:
3. You can browse and select content under various categories or search for content by inputting the app or game name in the search field. Just click on the Games category for a whole list of downloadable games.
4. Once you've selected the game you want to download, just click on the Download button.
5. If you already have a Nokia account, just input your username and password and click on the Sign-in button.
6. If you haven't created a Nokia accoiunt, click on Create a Nokia account button and input details for the account creation. Then click on 'I agree' button.
7. You will be redirected to the game or app that you have previously selected. Download and installation of the application will automatically start.
8. After installation, go the Main Menu, click on Applications button, look for the icon of the game you just downloaded and click on it to start playing.
So what are some of my recommended games? Hmm, check out Diamond Twister 2, Tower Bloxx and Marv The Miner.