Are you one of the many Filipinos who have already switched to Windows Phone from their iPhone or Android handsets? Did you know that just like your previous smartphone, you can turn your Nokia Lumia, Samsung ATIV or Huawei Ascend into a portable WiFi hotspot?
Yup, you can actually share the 3G mobile data connection on your WP device with your family and friends in five very easy steps. I'll show you how to do it!
1. Go to your phone's Settings.
2. Under Settings, click on Cellular.
3. Make sure that your Data Connection is On.
4. Click the Back button to go back to the Settings menu and go to Internet Sharing. Under Internet Sharing, just switch on Sharing and take note of your Broadcast Name and Password, which you'd have to give to your friends for them to enjoy the connection.
5. If you wish so, you can change your Broadcast Name and Password to your liking by clicking on the Setup button.
There you have it! I told you it's very easy to do. Kindly share this post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter who are also thinking about switching to WP or those who already have one so they can also enjoy this cool feature.