Please consider this as TP's humble way of thanking all of our readers and friends for the amazing two years that we've spent together online! Here's to more amazing tech-filled years to come!
The First TechPinas Gadget Bonanza --
How would you like to own a BlackBerry Curve 3G this Yuletide and finally become a part of the BB Generation?
I personally own a BlackBerry Curve 8520 but NOT the slick chrome-clad 3G version depicted above. I would have loved to keep it for myself -- but in the true spirit of Christmas, I've decided to give it to one of my lucky readers via a simple contest.
I will release the full mechanics tonight (or earlier) so please keep tuned in. I promise it's going to be really simple. You'll just need your camera and creativity for this one.
As promised, here are the contest mechanics:
1. Email TechPinas a photo showing how far you'd go to own a BlackBerry Curve 3G or how badly you want it. TP's email address is techpinas[at]yahoo[dot]com. Make sure that the title or subject of your email is TechPinas Gadget Bonanza # 1 : BlackBerry Curve 3G Entry
Don't forget to include your name, address and contact details in the email.
2. Minimum photo resolution is VGA or 640 x 480 pixels.
3. Make sure you give your photo a caption.
4. You may submit multiple entries.
5. The contest will run from December 10 to 22, 2010. The deadline for submitting entries is December 22, 2010 11:59:59 PM. All entries will be collated on December 27, 2010 and the winner will be announced on January 3, 2011 via a post on TechPinas.
6. Entries will be judged by TechPinas Founder - Mark Milan Macanas and VirtusioPR with the following criteria:
Creativity - 50%
Impact - 50%
7. Of course, TP Founder's relatives from either sides aren't allowed to join.
8. Everyone from across the Philippines can join. But you'd have to find a way to pick up your BlackBerry Curve 3G prize at VirtusioPR's office in San Juan should you win.
1. You might also want to blog about your entry to serve as its caption, mentioning 'TechPinas Gadget Bonanza # 1' phrase and including your photo (with above-mentioned minimum resolution) on the post and just email us the link.
2. Friend TechPinas up on Facebook HERE. If we're friends there, it would be easier for us to look for you in case you win.
Please let your friends know by sharing this post on Facebook. :) Let's be friends there too. Just look for TechPinas' FB page. Remember: We don't have fans, only friends.
Thanks again, TP friends!
*This contest is being brought to you by TechPinas : Philippines' Technology News, Tips and Reviews Blog, RIM - Maker of BlackBerry Smartphones and VirtusioPR.