Apple has included a MicroSIM card tray opener in the iPhone 4S package so you don't need to look for a paper clip when you want to open the slot.
If you're already at wit's end trying to figure out how you can properly stick your MicroSIM card inside your new iPhone 4S, here's you do it in 8 easy steps.
1. Get your MicroSIM card tray opener:
2. Stick the pointed end inside the tray pinhole located on the right side of the handset.
3. Make sure that the opener is inserted perfectly perpendicular to the side of the phone then ever carefully push it using your thumb or your strong finger.
4. Pushing the opener with the right amount of force releases the tray. Note the release is slightly springy.
5. Carefully pluck the tray out of the phone.
6. Get your MicroSIM card and insert it on the tray.
7. Put the tray with the Micro SIM card back to its slot. Make sure that the card label is facing you and the golden contact area is facing the other side.
8. Push the tray in until it sits perfectly in place.
There you go. Kindly share the post with your friends who planning to get an iPhone 4S.