Flair is a skill or instinctive ability to appreciate or make good use of something. You may not know it, but definitely you have a flair for something.
Most women have instinctive ability on dressing up, accentuating ordinary clothing for their fabulous curves, or making pricey dress dons even more. Of course, there are also guys who have flair; Those who want to always look good and put their best foot forward, those who want their clothes to speak for them,
But there's a challenge. Frequently washing clothes deteriorates the quality and color of fabric. If not washed and dried properly, especially during rainy season, clothes might emanate its pungent and sometimes downright offensive smell. Given this state, your touted flair might turn into an utter nightmare.
To help you decide in choosing the best washer to care for your flair and more, here are some useful tips:
1. Smart saving. Choose washer with Inverter Direct Drive, whose motor is more durable, silent, and efficient than regular ones. The Inverter Direct Drive motor, which you can find in "Green Health+ Laundry Flair" line of the number 1 Washing Machine Brand (according to GfK) LG Electronics - for example, drives the drum without a pulley and a belt, so there are less noise, less vibrations, and less wearing parts. You get better durability and lower maintenance cost. The washer also must have function that automatically detects the needed amount of water after you load your laundry. This reduces power and water use by 25% and 45% respectively.
2. Superior washing ability. Your washer must have enhanced washing performance, so that your cotton shirt and skirt are made clean without having to undergo rough washing stages. And, your colored clothing comes out more vivid after washing. There are washers so efficient that the laundry looks as if it has been hand washed.
3. Baby friendly. A push of a button is all you need to provide care not only for your clothes but also for your baby’s skin. Look for washer with Baby Care function. It minimizes detergent residues after a whole cycle by adding one more rinsing and keeps the optimal water temperature at last rinsing cycle, that is, 40 degrees Celsius to have detergent-free clothes. Detergent residues remaining in the clothes can cause skin irritation and allergies. Again, LG's Green Health+ Laundry Flair washing machine has this feature; (I think they are currently offering up to P12,000 savings and freebies when you get an LG top load or frontload washer so you might want to check it out.)
4. Convincing convenience. Doing the laundry should not anymore be considered as a heavy chore. Dirty clothes are made clean with a simple push of a button. Moreover, look for washer with the right capacity, big door entrance, and easy to select temperature option for your various washing needs.
5. High on Hygiene. Your washer needs to be clean and germ-free. Look for washer with anti-bacterial filter and tub clean feature. The filter prevents the growth of bacteria. By enabling easier, more frequent clean, the tub-cleaning function allows you to clean the inner and outer tub with the push of a button. It helps prevent the growth of mildew – which can be an irritant to skin – while eliminating stubborn odours within the tub.
So there you go. Choose the right washing machine. :)