DISCLAIMER: This post is made for educational purposes only. Follow this jailbreak procedure at your own risk. Keep in mind that improper jailbreak procedure can brick your iPad and that this post is subject to imperfections. I suggest you read other LimeRa1n jailbreak guides for Apple iPad before proceeding.
Reports have reached us stating that a few LimeRa1n jailbroken iDevices are missing App Store, Calendar, Game Center and Maps icons and never got them back them even after a restore. Be careful.
Here's how to jailbreak iPad running 3.2.2 iOS using GeoHot's LimeRa1n --
1. Make sure you have a Windows PC.
2. Download LimeRa1n on your computer via this link.
3. Connect your iPad 3.2.2 to your PC via USB
4. Click on LimeRa1n droplet icon on your computer. This will sniff out your USB-connected iPad.
5. Click on the 'Make It Rain' banner. This will prompt your iPad to enter into DFU mode.
6. To enter into DFU mode, just follow these instructions on the LimeRa1n window;
a. Hold down Home & Power buttons (ignore iTunes) until LimeRa1n instructs you to release the Power button
b. This will make your iPad enter DFU mode
c. Once LimeRa1n says 'Expoiting..." you can let go of the Power button. You will then see a big LimeRa1n droplet logo on your iPhone's screen.
d. A message will pop up stating that your jailbreak is done.
7. Turn your iPad back on.
8. Click on the LimeRa1n app icon (white rounded square) on your iPad. In LimeRa1n app, tick Cydia & click 'Install'.
That's it! Enjoy your jailbroken iPad!